Length: 1 hour
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) becomes effective January 1, 2020. This first of its kind legislation for the United States requires covered businesses to provide California residents with substantial increases in access, control and notice of their personal data. To help eliminate fear and confusion about CCPA and its impact to how you operate, Acxiom experts hosted a webinar to give you an overview of CCPA requirements for businesses and what to expect in the coming months.
Presented by Acxiom, Understanding the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and How to Start Your Journey to Compliance
, provides clarity into this important legislation by:
- Sharing the basics of the CCPA regulation and your obligations
- Suggesting how to start addressing the obligations for CCPA compliance
- Updating the CCPA timelines and Acxiom’s perspective on other similar state and federal legislation in the works
Watch now to gain access into key insights that will help you better understand and prepare for the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- Katie Manty, Principal Consultant, Acxiom
- Leslie Price, Senior Product Manager for Privacy-by-Design solutions, Acxiom