Customers are relying on brands to be good stewards of their data — is your company doing right by them? When robust technology is combined with unified and quality data, brands have the ability to not only increase loyalty and retention numbers, but to truly improve customer trust and do ‘good’ with their data.
Using data and technology for good creates a positive impact on society, establishes a high degree of trust with customers, and honors their data privacy and right to consent.
So what tools, technologies and platforms can help? Watch Tealium and Acxiom discuss
- Key technologies that provide the capability to do good with data
- How to identify and empathetically engage with prospects and customers
- The importance of agile data management to preserve brand trust and support regulatory compliance
- David Skinner, Chief Strategy Officer, Acxiom
- Mike Anderson, Chief Technology Officer and Founder, Tealium