Overcome the obstacles to data-driven customer experience success.
As marketing technologies, channels and data sources have expanded, delivering a relevant, consistent and scalable customer experience has become increasingly complex. There is a gap between what marketing leaders know their customer experience should be – and what it really is.
Yet these issues can be resolved with a data-driven approach to people-based marketing.
This guide explores the four fundamentals of the Data-Driven Customer Experience marketers need to know to successfully tie their data back to real people.
Download this eBook to:
- Understand how to use data to make the customer experience relevant, consistent and scalable.
- Overcome the obstacles to customer experience success.
- Learn to recognise customers & prospects across all channels with Omnichannel identity resolution.
- Understand how to activate data in the new data economy.
- Connect data silos with an open approach to the single customer view.
- Understand data connectivity and learn how to connect online digital data and offline CRM data